Laser Cut, Inc.
PO Box 408
Madison, SD 57042
Phone: (605) 256-0450
WHAT WOULD IT BE WORTH...
To own a product that has exclusive features when mounted on a skid-steer loader.
Gives you versatility and saves you money.
- Belly Dumps
- Power angle Side-Shift 10" Right
- Power angle Side-Shift 10" Left
NOTE- Specifications and designs are subject to change without notice. All dimensions are shown in inches. One year warranty on workmanship and material.
- Side-shift angle dozer with dozer extensions
- Backfill ditches in 30% of the time required with a standard bucket or a 4-in-1 bucket, and do a much better job.
- When grading, utilizing the dozer extension, there is no comparison in the quality of work performed or the time required doing it, compared to a standard bucket or a 4-in-1 bucket.
- Snow removal using the dozer extension will clear parking lots, walks, etc. in a fraction of the time and do it much better than a standard bucket or a 4-in-1 bucket, and then convert back to a bucket, without removing the dozer extension, for loading into trucks.
- Double life of tires on skid steer loaders.
- Greatly increase life of drive system.
- Reduce operator fatigue.
- Substantially reduce fuel consumption
- The 6-in-1 bucket is built to angle, doze and convert back to a bucket, all from the operator's seat.
- Production and quality of the work performed is substantially increased on many jobs.
ABOUT US |
CONTACT US |
OUR STAFF |
Laser Cut, Inc. | PO Box 408 | Madison,
Call: (605) 256-0450